【每日一练(2020-10-16)

发布时间:2020-10-16


为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,51题库考试学习网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。

1 .It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

2 .You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

3 .I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

4 .They‘ve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

5 .All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

6 .Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

7 .No wonder you‘re so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

8 .Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

9 .Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

10. At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

11 .I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

12 .We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

13 .This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

14 .I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

15 .I‘ve read about it, but Id like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

16 .Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

17 .I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

18 .First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

19 .When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

20 .Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

21 .Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

22 .Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

23 .Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

24 .If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

25 .By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望51题库考试学习网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注51题库考试学习网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!


下面小编为大家准备了 口译笔译 的相关考题,供大家学习参考。

没有人可以否认,几百万的私人小企业大大地推动了国家的经济。

正确答案:No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.
No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.

他们立刻出动去追击敌人。

正确答案:They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.
They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.

Gypsies are often treated with disapproval, lack of trust, and lack of understanding because their way of life is so different from the way most other British people live.

正确答案:吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然很不信任而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。
吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同,所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然,很不信任,而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:contact@51tk.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。