英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(20)

发布时间:2020-10-15


为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,51题库考试学习网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。

第二十课(1787-1880)

1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.

玛丽和我热切盼望晚会的举行。

2. I don\'t suppose you have much time.

我想你不会有很多时间。

3. I think we may learn much from it.

我想我们能从中学到许多。

4. Rain turns dust into mud.

雨把尘土变成了软泥。

5. There have been several murders this year.

今年发生了好几起谋杀案。

6. That famous politician was murdered last year.

那位著名的政治家去年被谋杀了。

7. Men have been making music for thousands of years.

人类创作音乐已有数千年历史。

8. In England traffic must keep to the left.

在英国,车辆必须靠左行驶。

9. My job is teaching English.

我的职业是教英语。

10. I told myself to calm down.

我告诫自己要冷静下来。

11. What\'s the name of the river?

这条河叫什么名字?

12. He is an artist of great name.

他是个大名鼎鼎的艺术家。

13. She was named after her grandmother.

她是根据她祖母的名字命名的。

14. The gate is too narrow for a car.

大门太窄,汽车进不去。

15. They planed to narrow the gap between imports and exports.

他们计划缩小进出口的差额。

16. Australia is an English speaking nation.

澳大利亚是一个讲英语的国家。

17. Our newspaper is a national newspaper.

我们的报纸是全国性的报纸。

18. The national news comes after the international news.

国内新闻在国际新闻之后报道。

19. Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.

外国侨民被要求离开该国。

20. My native language is Chinese.

我的母语是汉语。

21. He is a Beijing native.

他是土生土长的北京人。

22. It\'s quite natural that you should succeed.

你的成功是很自然的事情。

23. I prefer to see animals living in their natural state.

我宁愿看处于野生状态的动物。

24. Nature is at its best in spring.

春天里万物欣欣向荣。

25. It\'s her nature to be generous.

慷慨大方是她的天性。

26. Can you tell me the nearest way to the railway station?

你能告诉我去火车站最近的路吗?

27. He is near forty.

他年近四十。

28. Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting?

我真的必须参加这个会议吗?

29. The necessary outcome of a war is a fall in production.

战争带来的必然结果就是生产力下降。

30. The fans of the actress craned their necks to catch a glimpse of their idol.

那位女演员的崇拜者们伸长了脖子想看一看他们崇拜的偶像。

31. If I need you to come and help I\'ll call.

如果我需要你来帮忙,我会打电话的。

32. You needn\'t talk so loud.

你说话的声音用不着那么大。

33. The doctor told me I was in need of a good rest.

医生对我说,我需要好好休息。

34. The road looks beautiful covered by golden pine needles.

这条路上铺满了金黄色的松针,看上去美极了。

35. Britain\'s nearest neighbor is France.

英国最近的邻居是法国。

36. Neither chair is comfortable.

两把椅子坐起来都不舒服。

37. Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.

我的两个姐妹都不喝咖啡。

38. He hasn\'t got a ticket and neither have I.

他没有票,我也没有。

39. The swallows nested under the eaves.

燕子在屋檐下筑巢。

40. The bird is building a nest of straw and twigs.

这只鸟在用稻草和小树枝筑巢。

41. They netted the fruit trees to protect them from birds.

他们用网覆盖住果树以使其免遭鸟害。

42. This area has not been covered by the communication net.

这个地区还不在通讯网的覆盖之内。

43. The net weight of this jar of coffee is 180 grams.

这瓶咖啡净重180克。

44. I will never forget your kindness.

我永远忘不了你的好意。

45. We never flinch from difficulties.

在困难面前我们决不退缩。

46. They sell new and used furniture.

他们出售新旧家具。

47. She is new to this country.

她对这个国家还不熟悉。

48. Have you read the news about the election?

你看了关于选举的新闻了吗?

49. I haven\'t heard any news from my son lately.

我最近没听到我儿子的任何音讯。

50. I heard it on the 7 o\'clock news.

我在七点钟的新闻报道中听到了这则消息。

51. We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.

我们已经订阅了一份晚报。

52. I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.

我是今天早晨从报纸上知道这条消息的。

53. If I miss this train I\'ll catch the next one.

如果我错过了这班火车,就赶乘下一班。

54. What will you do next?

接下来你要干什么?

55. May I bring my chair next to yours?

我可以把我的椅子移到你的旁边吗?

56. How nice of you to do that!

你那样做真是太好了!

57. Night began to fall.

夜幕降临。

58. He has no money.

他没有钱。

59. No smoking.

禁止吸烟。

60. He is a man of noble birth.

他出身贵族。

61. It\'s very noble of you to look after my old grandmother when I was out for business.

你心地真好,在我出差期间照顾我年迈的外婆。

62. I\'ve called but nobody answered.

我打过电话了,但是没有人接。

63. He wants to be famous---he is tired of being nobody.

他想出名,无名小卒他当腻了。

64. She nodded when she passed me in the street.

她在街上走过我身旁时向我点了点头。

65. He nodded in agreement with me.

他点头表示同意我的意见。

66. She greeted us with a nod of the head.

她向我们点点头打招呼。

67. There is so much noise in this restaurant; I can hardly hear you talking.

这个餐厅里太嘈杂了,我几乎听不到你说话。

68. There must be something wrong with the engine; it\'s making funny noises.

引擎一定是出了故障,发出一种奇怪的杂音。

69. None of the money is mine.

这些钱中没有一文是我的。

70. My car is none the worse for the accident.

我的汽车遇到事故,但毫无损坏。

71. He can neither read nor write.

他既不会读也不会写。

72. China lies to the north of Vietnam.

中国位于越南的北面。

73. In the northern hemisphere, spring is in March and April.

在北半球,春季是三月和四月。

74. Many dogs have a good nose.

多数狗嗅觉都很灵。

75. They will not agree.

他们不会同意。

76. We are not teachers.

我们不是老师。

77. Not everyone likes this book.

并不是每个人都喜欢这本书。

78. Are there any explanatory notes at the back of the book?

书后面有注解吗?

79. Let me note down your address and telephone number.

让我记下你的地址和电话号码。

80. I failed to note that he had left.

我没有注意到他已经走了。

81. Nothing ever happens in this town.

这小镇上什么事也没发生过。

82. It has nothing to do with you.

这与你无关。

83. Did you notice anything peculiar?

你注意到有什么异常的事吗?

84. Her appearance attracted my notice.

她的外表引起了我的注意。

85. This office will open in November.

这个事务所将在十一月开业。

86. He is writing a letter now.

他现在正在写信。

87. He was at home just now.

他刚才在家。

88. The students of our department numbered in the hundreds.

我们系的学生总共有几百人。

89. My daughter is a nurse.

我女儿是一名护士。

90. She spends her spare time nursing her old mother.

她的业余时间都花在照顾她年老的母亲上。

91. Cashew nuts and walnuts are both nuts.

腰果和核桃都是坚果。

92. I am a Clark Gable nut: I have seen all his films.

我是克拉克·盖博的影迷,我看过他演的所有影片。

93. It\'s eleven o\'clock now.

现在是十一点钟。

94. The door is made of oak.

这门是橡木做的。

看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望51题库考试学习网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注51题库考试学习网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!


下面小编为大家准备了 口译笔译 的相关考题,供大家学习参考。

没有人可以否认,几百万的私人小企业大大地推动了国家的经济。

正确答案:No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.
No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.

他们立刻出动去追击敌人。

正确答案:They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.
They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.

Thank you, sir. Thank you, Mr. President. It is quite an honor to be introduced by your dad. This has got to be a historic moment: father and son, two Presidents, opening up an embassy. I suspect it's the first, although I must confess I haven't done a lot of research into the itinerary of the Adams boys. //

My dad was a fabulous President. And I tell people one reason why was not only did he know what he was doing, he was a fabulous father. Mr. Ambassador, honored guests, Laura and I, and my brother and my sister, are proud to be here with our dad as we open and dedicate this new embassy. No doubt this is an impressive complex. To me it speaks of the importance of our relations with China. It reflects the solid foundation underpinning our relations. It is a commitment to strengthen that foundation for years to come. //

I thank all those who designed and built the embassy, and all those who work here to advance the interests and values of our great nation. Dad and I are honored that Counselor Dai has joined us; and Minister Xie; Ambassador Zhou—who, by the way, opened a new Chinese embassy in Washington, D. C. , designed by I. M. Pei a couple weeks ago. We appreciate our friend Anne Johnson being here, he is the Director of the Art in Embassies Program. Dr. Kissinger, thanks for coming. //

It takes a special band to open the embassy—out of West Texas—Odessa, Texas, for that matter, the Gatlin boys are with us today. I thank the Red Poppies, thank you for your talent. And finally, I want to pay tribute to Sandy Randt, who has done a fabulous job as our Ambassador to China. Sandy, thank you and We're proud to be here with those citizens of ours who work at the embassies, and we say thanks to the Chinese nationals who make our embassy go, as well. //

I'm honored to represent the United States at the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympic Games here in Beijing. And I'm looking forward to cheering our athletes on. Mr. Ambassador, I'm not making any predictions about medal counts, but I can tell you the U.S. athletes are ready to come and compete, in the spirit of friendship. You know, during my last visit here I had the opportunity to break in the mountain biking course. I was so proud of my efforts, I told Laura I was thinking about entering the competition myself. She reminded me they don't give any medals for last place. //

Tonight the Olympic torch will light the home of an ancient civilization with a grand history. Thousands of years ago, the Chinese people developed a common language and unified a great nation. China became the center for art and literature, commerce and philosophy. China advanced the frontiers of knowledge in medicine, astronomy, navigation, engineering, and many other fields. And the Chinese are even said to have invented the parachute—something for which the 41st President is very grateful. //

We share a long history. The first American ship arrived in China just after the year we won our independence. World War Ⅱ, Americans and Chinese fought side by side to liberate this land from Imperial Japan. We all remember very clearly, Dr. K, when President Nixon came to Beijing to begin a new era of dialogue between our nations. You might remember that yourself. //

Today the United States and China have built a strong relationship, rooted in common interests. China has opened its economy and begun to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit of its people. America will continue to support China on the path toward a free economy. We're also cooperating to fight pandemic diseases and respond to natural disasters. And through the Six-Party Talks, we're working together to ensure that the Korean Peninsula is free of nuclear weapons. //

The relationship between our nations is constructive and cooperative and candid. We'll continue to be candid about our mutual global responsibilities. We

正确答案:谢谢您先生。谢谢总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子两位总统为大使馆主持开馆仪式我想这是头一遭当然我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生贵宾们劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟感谢你们的天才演出。最后我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪谢谢您还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测但是我可以告诉你们美国运动员已经作好准备本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道在上次访问中国的时候我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪我对劳拉说我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前中国人民就发明了共同的文字统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间美国人和中国人并肩战斗把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)
谢谢您,先生。谢谢,总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子,两位总统,为大使馆主持开馆仪式,我想这是头一遭,当然,我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲,其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统,而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生,贵宾们,劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹,都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问,这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说,它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性,它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上,它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句,一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士,谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟,感谢你们的天才演出。最后,我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪,谢谢您,还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪,我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生,我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测,但是我可以告诉你们,美国运动员已经作好准备,本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道,在上次访问中国的时候,我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪,我对劳拉说,我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说,他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚,奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前,中国人民就发明了共同的文字,统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年,第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间,美国人和中国人并肩战斗,把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士,尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元,我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天,美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放,并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈,我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面,我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信,允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的,它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢,你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力,做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:contact@51tk.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。