英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(16)

发布时间:2020-10-15


为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,51题库考试学习网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。

第十六课(1411-1504)

1. In winter the lake is covered with ice.

冬天时湖面上覆盖着冰。

2. It\'s my idea to hold the party outside the house.

在户外聚会是我的主意。

3. You have no idea how worried I was.

你想像不出来我有多么担心。

4. He has some pretty strange political ideas.

他有一些很奇怪的政治信念。

5. If weather permit, we will go to the park tomorrow.

如果天气好的话,明天我们去公园。

6. Did you really feel ill this morning?

今天早晨你真的感到身体不适吗?

7. You can imagine how surprised I was.

你可以想象我是多么惊讶。

8. I imagined she was quite surprised when she heard the truth.

我想她听说真相后一定很惊讶。

9. I came here immediately after having my supper.

我一吃完晚饭就来这里了。

10. It\'s impossible for us to finish the work in one day.

我们在一天之内完成这份工作是不可能的。

11. I want to improve my English.

我想提高我的英语水平。

12. Wine improves with age.

酒存放得越久越醇。

13. I hope the weather will improve before Friday.

我希望星期五之前天气会好转。

14. The telephone was in the little study on the ground floor.

电话在底楼的小书房里。

15. They are in research.

他们正在进行研究。

16. Is he in?

他在家吗?

17. Those hats are in.

那些帽子很流行。

18. I\'m afraid we\'re in for a storm.

恐怕我们要遇上暴风雨了。

19. Is service included in the bill?

帐单中包含服务费吗?

20. Please include me in the list.

请把我列入名单中。

21. They have increased the price of petrol again.

他们又提高了汽油的价格。

22. There was a steady increase in population.

人口在不断增长中。

23. He is a great man indeed.

他实在是一个伟人。

24. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

患难之交才是真朋友。

25. These Indian guest are familiar with this book.

这些印度客人对这本书很熟悉。

26. Some Indians are friendly to us.

有些印第安人对我们很友好。

27. The tourist trade has become a real industry.

旅游业已经成为真正的产业。

28. Success comes with industry.

成功来自勤奋。

29. He is a man of some influence in the government circles.

他是个在政府内有一定势力的人。

30. Listening to the music has a calming influence on her.

听音乐对她起了一种镇静的作用。

31. Don\'t let me influence your decision.

不要让我影响你的决定。

32. I wasn\'t informed of the decision until too late.

等到我得知这项决定时,已经太迟了。

33. Could you please inform me how to go about contacting a lawyer?

请您告诉我怎样去联络律师?

34. You can find a toy inside the box.

你可以在盒子里面发现一个玩具。

35. This lock can only be opened from the inside.

这把锁只能从里面打开。

36. We have to play inside because it is raining.

因为天下雨,我们不得不在屋里玩。

37. I\'ll be back in an instant.

我马上就回来。

38. I took an instant dislike to him.

我一见他就不喜欢。

39. I don\'t like to drink instant coffee.

我不喜欢喝速溶咖啡。

40. I gave him advice instead of money.

我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

41. I intended to catch the early train, but I didn\'t get up in time.

我本来打算赶早班的火车,但是我起晚了。

42. That remark was intended as a joke.

那句话本来只是个玩笑。

43. Politics has always interested me.

我一直对政治学有兴趣。

44. His two great interests in life are music and painting.

音乐和绘画是他生活中的两大嗜好。

45. They broke into his store.

他们闯入他的店里。

46. She developed into a beautiful woman.

她长成了一位漂亮的女人。

47. We invited all our relatives to the wedding.

我们邀请了所有的亲戚来参加婚礼。

48. Questions are invited after the meeting.

会后请听众提问。

49. You are just inviting trouble if you do that.

你那么做就是在自找麻烦。

50. This basin is made of iron.

这个盆子是铁做的。

51. Your shirt is already ironed.

你的衬衫已经熨好了。

52. There is a rosebush near the fence and it is very beautiful.

篱笆附近有一丛玫瑰,长得非常美丽。

53. It\'s Friday.

今天星期五。

54. The little cat drank its milk and washed its face.

小猫喝了牛奶,又洗了脸。

55. The cat is washing itself.

猫正在给自己洗脸。

56. The government made itself unpopular.

这届政府使得自己失去人心。

57. The accident happened on January 8th.

那件事故发生在一月八日。

58. He joined us in the discussion yesterday.

他昨天参加了我们的讨论。

59. He is going to make a long journey.

他要作一次长途旅行。

60. I saw the joy in her smiling face.

从她的笑脸上我看到欢欣。

61. Imagine the joyful scene when they were reunited with their lost daughter.

他们与失散的女儿团聚,快乐的情景是可想而知的。

62. He is an impartial judge.

他是一位公正的法官。

63. You can\'t judge a book by its cover.

不能根据封面判断一本书。

64. We judge that he is the best candidate.

我们认为他是最佳人选。

65. Her decision seems to show a lack of political judgement.

她的决定似乎显示出缺乏政治判断力。

66. He passed judgement on the guilty man.

他对那个罪犯做出了裁决。

67. July is the hottest month in a year in my hometown.

在我的家乡,七月是一年里最热的一月。

68. He jumped to his feet and ran out of the office.

他一下子跳了起来,跑出了办公室。

69. The horse jumped the fence.

那匹马跃过了栅栏。

70. The horse cleared all the jumps.

这匹马跳过了所有的障碍物。

71. He started work here last June.

他是去年六月开始在这里工作的。

72. That\'s just what I think.

我正是那样想的。

73. The stone just missed the boy.

那块石头差点儿砸到男孩。

74. You have received a just reward.

你已得到了应有的报酬。

75. I won\'t dispute the justice of his remarks.

我不怀疑他的话是公平合理的。

76. The police must do all they can to bring criminals to justice.

警方必须竭尽全力追捕罪犯,将他们绳之以法。

77. You must keep your promise.

你必须遵守诺言。

78. I\'ll only keep you a few minutes.

我只耽搁你几分钟。

79. He put the key in the lock and turned it.

他把钥匙插入锁里转动。

80. Do you know the key to the problem?

你知道这道题的答案吗?

81. He is a key witness in this case.

在这个案件中,他是一个主要见证人。

82. That horse kicked me.

那匹马踢了我。

83. He kicked a penalty goal in the football match.

在这场足球赛中,他主罚,踢进了一个球。

84. Our kids are playing football.

我们的小孩们在踢足球。

85. You must be kidding!

你一定是在骗我!

86. His wife was killed in a car accident.

他的妻子在车祸中丧生。

87. My back is killing me.

我的背疼得要命。

88. Taking a blind man across the street is a kind act.

扶盲人过马路是一种善良的行为。

89. We often do this kind of exercise.

我们经常做这类练习。

90. She always spoke kindly to the children.

她总是亲切地和孩子们说话。

91. Will you kindly put that book back?

请你把那本书放回去好吗?

92. I think it would be a kindness to tell him the bad news straight away.

我认为直截了当地告诉他这个坏消息倒是友好的行为。

93. The king is the most important person in a kingdom.

国王是一个王国中最重要的人物。

94. The queen ruled her kingdom wisely.

女王英明地统治着她的王国。

看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望51题库考试学习网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注51题库考试学习网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!


下面小编为大家准备了 口译笔译 的相关考题,供大家学习参考。

Gypsies are often treated with disapproval, lack of trust, and lack of understanding because their way of life is so different from the way most other British people live.

正确答案:吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然很不信任而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。
吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同,所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然,很不信任,而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。

他们立刻出动去追击敌人。

正确答案:They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.
They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.

Thank you, sir. Thank you, Mr. President. It is quite an honor to be introduced by your dad. This has got to be a historic moment: father and son, two Presidents, opening up an embassy. I suspect it's the first, although I must confess I haven't done a lot of research into the itinerary of the Adams boys. //

My dad was a fabulous President. And I tell people one reason why was not only did he know what he was doing, he was a fabulous father. Mr. Ambassador, honored guests, Laura and I, and my brother and my sister, are proud to be here with our dad as we open and dedicate this new embassy. No doubt this is an impressive complex. To me it speaks of the importance of our relations with China. It reflects the solid foundation underpinning our relations. It is a commitment to strengthen that foundation for years to come. //

I thank all those who designed and built the embassy, and all those who work here to advance the interests and values of our great nation. Dad and I are honored that Counselor Dai has joined us; and Minister Xie; Ambassador Zhou—who, by the way, opened a new Chinese embassy in Washington, D. C. , designed by I. M. Pei a couple weeks ago. We appreciate our friend Anne Johnson being here, he is the Director of the Art in Embassies Program. Dr. Kissinger, thanks for coming. //

It takes a special band to open the embassy—out of West Texas—Odessa, Texas, for that matter, the Gatlin boys are with us today. I thank the Red Poppies, thank you for your talent. And finally, I want to pay tribute to Sandy Randt, who has done a fabulous job as our Ambassador to China. Sandy, thank you and We're proud to be here with those citizens of ours who work at the embassies, and we say thanks to the Chinese nationals who make our embassy go, as well. //

I'm honored to represent the United States at the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympic Games here in Beijing. And I'm looking forward to cheering our athletes on. Mr. Ambassador, I'm not making any predictions about medal counts, but I can tell you the U.S. athletes are ready to come and compete, in the spirit of friendship. You know, during my last visit here I had the opportunity to break in the mountain biking course. I was so proud of my efforts, I told Laura I was thinking about entering the competition myself. She reminded me they don't give any medals for last place. //

Tonight the Olympic torch will light the home of an ancient civilization with a grand history. Thousands of years ago, the Chinese people developed a common language and unified a great nation. China became the center for art and literature, commerce and philosophy. China advanced the frontiers of knowledge in medicine, astronomy, navigation, engineering, and many other fields. And the Chinese are even said to have invented the parachute—something for which the 41st President is very grateful. //

We share a long history. The first American ship arrived in China just after the year we won our independence. World War Ⅱ, Americans and Chinese fought side by side to liberate this land from Imperial Japan. We all remember very clearly, Dr. K, when President Nixon came to Beijing to begin a new era of dialogue between our nations. You might remember that yourself. //

Today the United States and China have built a strong relationship, rooted in common interests. China has opened its economy and begun to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit of its people. America will continue to support China on the path toward a free economy. We're also cooperating to fight pandemic diseases and respond to natural disasters. And through the Six-Party Talks, we're working together to ensure that the Korean Peninsula is free of nuclear weapons. //

The relationship between our nations is constructive and cooperative and candid. We'll continue to be candid about our mutual global responsibilities. We

正确答案:谢谢您先生。谢谢总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子两位总统为大使馆主持开馆仪式我想这是头一遭当然我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生贵宾们劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟感谢你们的天才演出。最后我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪谢谢您还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测但是我可以告诉你们美国运动员已经作好准备本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道在上次访问中国的时候我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪我对劳拉说我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前中国人民就发明了共同的文字统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间美国人和中国人并肩战斗把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)
谢谢您,先生。谢谢,总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子,两位总统,为大使馆主持开馆仪式,我想这是头一遭,当然,我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲,其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统,而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生,贵宾们,劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹,都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问,这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说,它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性,它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上,它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句,一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士,谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟,感谢你们的天才演出。最后,我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪,谢谢您,还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪,我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生,我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测,但是我可以告诉你们,美国运动员已经作好准备,本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道,在上次访问中国的时候,我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪,我对劳拉说,我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说,他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚,奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前,中国人民就发明了共同的文字,统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年,第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间,美国人和中国人并肩战斗,把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士,尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元,我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天,美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放,并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈,我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面,我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信,允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的,它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢,你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力,做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:contact@51tk.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。