英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(24)

发布时间:2020-10-15


为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,51题库考试学习网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。

第二十四课(2163-2256)

1. The crops need rain.

农作物需要雨水。

2. She raised her finger to her lips as a sign for silence.

她举起一根手指放在唇边,示意肃静。

3. His long absence raised fears about his safety.

他长期不在引起了大家对他的安全的担心。

4. Our conversation ranged over many topics.

我们的谈话涉及很多话题。

5. Several cars are available within this price range.

在这个价格范围内,有好几种汽车可供选购。

6. He is above me in rank.

他的级别比我高。

7. This tennis player ranked third in the world.

这位网球运动员排名世界第三。

8. He made rapid progress in his studies.

他学习上进步很快。

9. It\'s very rare for him to be so late.

他很少迟到。

10. He\'s devoted his whole life to the protection of the rare animals.

他终生献身于珍稀动物的保护。

11. They drove at a steady rate.

他们以平稳的速度开车。

12. What\'s the going rate of computer programmers?

计算机程序设计人员的一般工资是多少?

13. These shoes are rather too big.

这双鞋有点太大了。

14. I would rather stay at home.

我宁可呆在家里。

15. Her visit brought a ray of sunshine into the children\'s lives.

她的来访给孩子们的生活带来了欢乐。

16. The garden reaches down to the lake.

花园一直延伸到湖边。

17. They reached London on Friday.

他们星期五到达伦敦。

18. Can you reach the book on the top of the cupboard?

你能够到柜顶的那本书吗?

19. That\'s beyond the reach of my imagination.

那是我想象不到的。

20. I can read French but I can\'t speak it.

我能看懂法文但不会说。

21. The teacher read the poem to the class.

老师给全班同学朗诵这首诗歌。

22. The letter is ready for the post.

信已准备好,可以寄出了。

23. She is always ready to help others.

她总是乐于助人。

24. What was the real reason for your absence?

你缺席的真正原因是什么?

25. Did she really say so?

她真的那样说吗?

26. He\'s quite a nice boy, really.

他真是个好孩子,一点不假。

27. It\'s really cold today.

今天可真冷。

28. We have reason to believe that he was murdered.

我们有理由相信他是被谋杀的。

29. She can reason very clearly.

她能很清晰地思考。

30. His speech was favorably received.

他的演讲很受欢迎。

31. The boat received a heavy load.

这船负有重载。

32. I\'ve only recently started learning French.

我是最近才开始学法语的。

33. I haven\'t seen him recently.

我最近没有看到他。

34. He has a long criminal record.

他有长期犯罪记录。

35. She holds the world record for long distance swimming.

她保持着长距离游泳的世界纪录。

36. I recorded the score in a notebook.

我在笔记本上记下了分数。

37. The police recovered the stolen jewellery.

警察找回了被盗的珠宝。

38. He is very ill and unlikely to recover.

他病得非常厉害,不大可能恢复健康了。

39. I received a bunch of red roses on my birthday.

生日那天,我收到一束红玫瑰。

40. He asked me to marry him but I refused.

他向我求婚,但我拒绝了。

41. We were refused permission to enter.

我们被拒之门外。

42. I refuse to answer that question.

我不愿回答那个问题。

43. I hold her in high regard.

我很尊敬她。

44. You have no regard of my feelings!

你不考虑我的感情。

45. She is generally regarded as one of the best writers in the country.

人们普遍认为她是该国最优秀的作家之一。

46. Her motherland is in the tropical region.

她的祖国位于热带地区。

47. I guess there are much less people in the Arctic regions than here.

我想北极地区的人要比这里的少得多。

48. His pulse is not very regular.

他的脉搏不很规则。

49. I am a regular reader of this newspaper.

我是这份报纸的长期读者。

50. A cube is a regular solid.

立方体是正多面体。

51. He has very regular features.

他五官端正。

52. When the others had gone, Mary remained and put back the furniture.

当其他人走了之后,玛丽留下来,将家具放回原处。

53. He remained poor all his life.

他终生贫穷。

54. I remember seeing him once.

我记得见过他一次。

55. Please remember me to your family.

请代我问候你的家人。

56. He removed the mud from his shoes.

他去掉鞋上的泥。

57. They let the house to me at a rent of 100 dollars a month.

他们把房子租给我,每月租金一百美元。

58. I rent a room from her.

我向她租了一个房间。

59. She rents out rooms to students.

她出租房间给学生住。

60. I\'ll have my watch repaired; it doesn\'t work.

我得修修表,它不走了。

61. How can I repair the wrong I have done her?

我冤枉了她,怎样才能补救呢?

62. I\'m afraid this old radio is beyond repair.

恐怕这台旧收音机不能修了。

63. He repeated several times that he was busy.

他一再说他很忙。

64. I had no reply to my letter.

我没收到回信。

65. He gave me no chance to reply to his question.

他没有给我回答他问题的机会。

66. The press in China widely reported the event.

中国报界广泛报道了此事。

67. You should have reported them to the police.

你应当向警方控告他们的。

68. He is reading a report of the state of the roads.

他正在看一篇关于道路状况的报告。

69. The floor requires washing.

这地板该洗了。

70. All passengers are required to show their tickets.

所有乘客都必须出示车票。

71. He commands the respect of all who know him well.

所有了解他的人都对他非常尊敬。

72. If they had any respect for human life they wouldn\'t do such terrible things.

他们如果还顾及人的生命就不会做出这样可怕的事来。

73. I deeply respect her courage.

我深深敬佩她的勇气。

74. I always rest for an hour after dinner.

晚饭后,我总要休息一小时。

75. Let the argument rest there, because we shall never agree.

让争论到此为止吧, 因为我们永远不会意见一致。

76. Sunday is my rest day.

星期日是我休息的日子。

77. This wall will do as a rest for your camera.

这面墙可以作为你照相机的依托。

78. We\'ll eat some of the bread and keep the rest for breakfast.

我们将吃一点面包,剩下的留到早饭时吃。

79. These problems are the result of years of bad management.

这些问题是由于多年管理不善而造成的。

80. The accident resulted in the death of two passengers.

这起事故导致两名乘客丧生。

81. My father retired at the age of 60.

我父亲六十岁时退休了。

82. Don\'t forget to return my keys.

别忘了还我钥匙。

83. What time does your husband return from work?

你丈夫什么时候下班回家?

84. We look forward to the return of spring.

我们期待着春天的到来。

85. The airport authorities have promised to review their security measurements.

机场当局已答应重新检查他们的安全措施。

86. The play was very well reviewed.

这出戏得到很好的评价。

87. All prices are subject to review.

一切商品的价格都有可能调整。

88. The country is rich in oil and coal.

这个国家石油和煤的资源丰富。

89. He is a rich man.

他是一个富有的人。

90. Can you ride a bicycle?

你会骑自行车吗?

91. Could you give me a ride to the station?

你能开车送我到车站吗?

92. Do it right now!

现在就做!

93. Are we going in the right direction?

我们走的方向对吗?

94. I have the right to ask for an explanation.

我有权要求一个解释。

看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望51题库考试学习网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注51题库考试学习网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!


下面小编为大家准备了 口译笔译 的相关考题,供大家学习参考。

Just a couple of days ago, climbers, backed by United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), returned from the Himalayas, where they gathered first-hand accounts from monks, local people and other travelers on the state of the environment of the world's most famous mountain range. They have recorded in words, in photographs, and on film, the dramatic impacts that global warming is having on glaciers, causing them to rapidly thaw, and build up melt waters in mountain lakes. As a result, these lakes could soon burst, sending millions of tons of water and rubble swirling down the valleys threatening life and limb. // The expedition has also looked at the impacts of tourism on the mountains, concluding that much of what is happening is environmentally damaging, and a burden on the people, wildlife and landscapes of these once pristine wilderness areas. //

Every year World Environment Day is an occasion to pause and reflect on the state of the environment. This year especially, faced with the findings of our climbers, in the International Year of the Mountains, I urge you to "Give Earth a Chance". I ask you to look at our daily impact on the planet and its peoples, and to take action to improve our environmental behavior. //

Although mountains have been revered since time began, such beliefs are no longer enough to preserve fragile mountain ecosystems, for the well-being of all. We face an immense challenge, the challenge of ensuring their stability and preservation for the generations to come. //

Mountains are our water-towers. Mountains are a major source of energy. Mountains feed those living on them. Mountain ecosystems are linked to life in the lowlands, to freshwater and to the seas. Mountains are islands of rich biological and cultural diversity, home to unique plants, animals, languages and traditions. //

Sustainable development is a must. We need to combine the environmental dimension with social activity and economic development. This must be our common target, especially in mountain regions. Without sustainable development we cannot solve the problems. It is not enough to simply say we have a conservation plan for nature, and natural resources. // We must give people a chance to live and survive in these regions, therefore we need jobs; we need a perspective for young people to remain there and not go to the big cities. Mountains are virtual treasure chests of untapped economic potential—vital to sustainable development. This was recognized by the Earth Summit in Rio. //

Mountains attract tourists, but tourism has to be well managed to minimize impact on sensitive mountain environments. Respect should be the byword of the tourists, and tour operators, that bring people into contact with local people and landscapes, //The respect includes paying local people a decent wage, sourcing local food and materials where possible, and observing local customs, beliefs and traditions. Tourists are guests in other peoples' ecosystems and should behave as such. Mountains as a resource HAVE to be valued, and some of that value has to benefit mountain dwellers. Earnings from tourism should be shared equitably between all stakeholders. //

Especially this year, the International Year of Ecotourism, every effort should be made to promote Ecotourism in mountains. For some communities and regions, sustainable tourism can be a first step towards sustainable development. Let us hope that all societies will come to revere mountains, and thus be motivated to invest in them, preserve this unique asset, and in turn reap benefit from it. //

On this World Environment Day let us all begin to act for the conservation not only of the mountains, but the sea, the land, water and the air too. Let us act to give the Earth a chance. An unpolluted pristine environment is vital to our survival, a precious resource, which will only endu

正确答案:由联合国环境署资助的登山队员几天前刚刚从喜马拉雅山返回登山队员们从当地的僧人、居民和其他游客那里收集到了第一手有关这座世界上最著名山脉的环境现状资料。他们以文字、照片和胶片记录下了全球升温对冰川所产生的剧烈影响:冰川迅速融化化成的水流入山地湖泊中导致湖水不久将涨满溢出致使数以百万吨的水夹杂着石块冲入山谷从而对人类生命构成威胁。//队员们还考察了旅游业对喜马拉雅山地区带来的影响认为目前所开展的旅游活动对环境都具有破坏性同时也使这里的居民、野生动物和自然景观背上了沉重的负担而这里原本就属于原始野生地区。// 一年一度的世界环境日使我们有机会静下心来对目前的环境状况进行反思。今年的世界环境日更是如此;面对我们登山队员的调查结果在这个国际山岳年里我谨此敦促各位“给我们的地球一线生机”。我要求各位审视一下我们的日常生活给这个星球及其居民带来的影响并采取行动改进我们的环境行为。// 尽管人们自古以来便对山岳怀有一种崇敬感但如今仅靠这种崇敬之情已不足以维系脆弱的山岳生态系统从而造福人类了。我们当前面临的巨大挑战是如何为了我们的子孙后代而确保维护山岳生态系统的平衡。// 山是我们的水塔也是能源生成的主要之地。山养育着依靠它生存的人们。山岳生态系统与低洼地区的生物密切相关同时也与淡水和海洋密切相关。山岳中蕴藏着丰富的生物和多元的文化是许多珍奇动、植物、和独特的语言及传统的发源地。// 可持续发展势在必行。我们必需将环境的各个方面与社会活动和经济发展结合起来特别是在山区这必须成为我们的共同目标。若不能实现可持续发展便不能解决我们面对的各种问题。仅仅说我们已制订了保护大自然和自然资源的计划是远远不够的。//我们必须使人们有条件在这些地区生活和生存下去。为此我们需要在当地创造就业机会从而使年青一代有希望能留下来而不是涌入大城市。山岳实际上是个宝库储存着尚未被充分开发的、对可持续发展至关重要的经济潜力。这一点已得到里约地球首脑会议的认可。// 山岳对游客有着巨大的吸引力但旅游业必须得到良好的管理以最大限度地减少旅游业对山岳的敏感环境产生影响。我们的旅游从业人员将游客带到当地与当地居民接触并欣赏那里的自然景观尊重必须成为游客和旅游从业人员的行为规范。//这种尊重包括付给当地居民合理的工资、尽可能使用当地的食品和物资遵守当地的习俗、观念和传统。游客是造访他乡生态系统的客人因此其行为举止应符合游客的身份。山岳作为一种资源其价值必须得到重视当地山民应能从中得到实惠。旅游业的收益应在所有的利益相关者之间进行公平分配。// 今年是国际生态旅游年大家应不遗余力地推动山岳生态旅游业的发展。对于某些社区和地区而言发展可持续旅游业大可成为其努力实现可持续发展的第一步。我们希望所有社会都将逐步建立起对山岳的尊重进而产生投资山区的兴趣、努力保护这一独特的资产并从中获益。// 值此世界环境日之际让我们一道不仅为保护我们的山岳、而且还为保护海洋、陆地、水和空气而采取行动。让我们携起手来给我们的地球一线生机。没有遭到污染的原始环境对于我们的生存至关重要因为只有给地球留有生机才能使这种宝贵的资源得以延续。// (联台国环境署前执行长官克劳斯?特普费尔在2002年6月5日世界环境日上的讲话“给地球一线生机”)
由联合国环境署资助的登山队员几天前刚刚从喜马拉雅山返回,登山队员们从当地的僧人、居民和其他游客那里收集到了第一手有关这座世界上最著名山脉的环境现状资料。他们以文字、照片和胶片记录下了全球升温对冰川所产生的剧烈影响:冰川迅速融化,化成的水流入山地湖泊中,导致湖水不久将涨满溢出,致使数以百万吨的水夹杂着石块冲入山谷,从而对人类生命构成威胁。//队员们还考察了旅游业对喜马拉雅山地区带来的影响,认为目前所开展的旅游活动对环境都具有破坏性,同时也使这里的居民、野生动物和自然景观背上了沉重的负担,而这里原本就属于原始野生地区。// 一年一度的世界环境日使我们有机会静下心来,对目前的环境状况进行反思。今年的世界环境日更是如此;面对我们登山队员的调查结果,在这个国际山岳年里,我谨此敦促各位“给我们的地球一线生机”。我要求各位审视一下我们的日常生活给这个星球及其居民带来的影响,并采取行动,改进我们的环境行为。// 尽管人们自古以来便对山岳怀有一种崇敬感,但如今仅靠这种崇敬之情已不足以维系脆弱的山岳生态系统从而造福人类了。我们当前面临的巨大挑战是如何为了我们的子孙后代而确保维护山岳生态系统的平衡。// 山是我们的水塔,也是能源生成的主要之地。山养育着依靠它生存的人们。山岳生态系统与低洼地区的生物密切相关,同时也与淡水和海洋密切相关。山岳中蕴藏着丰富的生物和多元的文化,是许多珍奇动、植物、和独特的语言及传统的发源地。// 可持续发展势在必行。我们必需将环境的各个方面与社会活动和经济发展结合起来,特别是在山区,这必须成为我们的共同目标。若不能实现可持续发展,便不能解决我们面对的各种问题。仅仅说我们已制订了保护大自然和自然资源的计划是远远不够的。//我们必须使人们有条件在这些地区生活和生存下去。为此,我们需要在当地创造就业机会,从而使年青一代有希望能留下来,而不是涌入大城市。山岳实际上是个宝库,储存着尚未被充分开发的、对可持续发展至关重要的经济潜力。这一点已得到里约地球首脑会议的认可。// 山岳对游客有着巨大的吸引力,但旅游业必须得到良好的管理,以最大限度地减少旅游业对山岳的敏感环境产生影响。我们的旅游从业人员将游客带到当地与当地居民接触并欣赏那里的自然景观,尊重必须成为游客和旅游从业人员的行为规范。//这种尊重包括付给当地居民合理的工资、尽可能使用当地的食品和物资,遵守当地的习俗、观念和传统。游客是造访他乡生态系统的客人,因此其行为举止应符合游客的身份。山岳作为一种资源其价值必须得到重视,当地山民应能从中得到实惠。旅游业的收益应在所有的利益相关者之间进行公平分配。// 今年是国际生态旅游年,大家应不遗余力地推动山岳生态旅游业的发展。对于某些社区和地区而言,发展可持续旅游业大可成为其努力实现可持续发展的第一步。我们希望,所有社会都将逐步建立起对山岳的尊重,进而产生投资山区的兴趣、努力保护这一独特的资产,并从中获益。// 值此世界环境日之际,让我们一道不仅为保护我们的山岳、而且还为保护海洋、陆地、水和空气而采取行动。让我们携起手来,给我们的地球一线生机。没有遭到污染的原始环境对于我们的生存至关重要,因为只有给地球留有生机,才能使这种宝贵的资源得以延续。// (联台国环境署前执行长官克劳斯?特普费尔在2002年6月5日世界环境日上的讲话“给地球一线生机”)

Gypsies are often treated with disapproval, lack of trust, and lack of understanding because their way of life is so different from the way most other British people live.

正确答案:吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然很不信任而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。
吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同,所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然,很不信任,而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。

没有人可以否认,几百万的私人小企业大大地推动了国家的经济。

正确答案:No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.
No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:contact@51tk.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。